Please mark the event in your calendar.
You may already register here.
- Country presentations: Belarus, Croatia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia and others
- State of the banking sector in CEE-CIS countries
- National champions in the CEE-CIS financial sector – introduction of outstanding banks
- Main challenges for CEE-CIS banks:
• Handling NPL
• Cope with regulatory pressure
• Lack of „bankable” projects
• Pressure on profitability, increasing competition from non-banks
• Corporate governance and risk management
• The Customer Experience Challange
• Turning PSD2 into business oppertunity
- Digitalization, artificial intelligence (AI), omni–channel banking, cloud computing, blockchain technology
- The EU and national regulatory landscape – main developments: Basel III and IV, CRD IV/CRR, IFRS 9, GDPR, the Fourth AML Directive, the NIS Directive, PSD 2 and others
- Compliance – hot issues in 2017
- Cyber risks and how to mitigate them
- Emerging business opportunities: China, Iran
We look forward to meeting you in Budapest!