Please mark the event in your calendar.
You may already register here.
- Country presentations: Belarus, Croatia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Romania, Russia, Serbia and others
- State of the banking sector in CEE-CIS countries
- National champions in the CEE-CIS financial sector – introduction of outstanding banks
- Main challenges for CEE-CIS banks:
• Handling NPL
• Cope with regulatory pressure
• Lack of „bankable” projects
• Pressure on profitability, increasing competition from non-banks
• Corporate governance and risk management
• The Customer Experience Challenge
• Turning PSD2 into business opportunity
- Digitalization, artificial intelligence (AI), omni–channel banking, cloud computing, blockchain technology
- RegTech – the new Fintech?
- Home savings – an important growth area in CEE-CIS banking
- The EU and national regulatory landscape – main developments: Basel III and IV, CRD IV/CRR, IFRS 9, GDPR, the Fourth AML Directive, the NIS Directive, PSD 2, MiFID II and SEPA Instant/Real-time Payments
- Compliance – hot issues in 2017
- Cyber risks and how to mitigate them
- The changing payments landscape - challenges and banks' defence policies
- Emerging business opportunities: China, Cuba, Iran
Should you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please contact us for speaking and sponsoring opportunities.
We look forward to meeting you in Budapest!