33rd CONFERENCE AND CO-OPERATION PARTNERS
|SUERF – The European Money and Finance Forum is a network association of practitioners in the financial sector, central bankers and regulators, as well as academics. The focus of the Association is on the analysis, discussion and understanding of financial markets and institutions, the monetary economy, the conduct of regulation, supervision and monetary policy, and related issues. SUERF’s events provide a unique European network for the analysis and discussion of these and related issues.SUERF has evolved as a unique forum for the exchange of information, research results and ideas. Its membership embraces central banks and supervisors from most European countries, including the European Central Bank and the Bank for International Settlements, financial institutions, academic Institutions and their representatives. There is a clear advantage in facilitating dialogue between the different constituencies so that each gains from the perspectives of the others. Members are drawn from all over Europe and beyond.|
| The Retail Banking Academy® believes that retail banking should be a recognised profession like accountancy and law.It was founded with the objective of playing a leading role in the development and professionalisation of consumer-oriented retail banking across the world.We are committed to:
* Making the Certified Retail Banker qualification, CRB, the recognised standard for professional retail bankers worldwide
* Thought leadership and research
* Having a global reach and the infrastructure to support it
* Being the voice of the profession
* Working in alliance with the retail banking industry
* Working closely with our members and students through alumni networks Governments, regulators and the public at large worldwide are now demanding that retail bankers should be properly educated and bound by demanding professional standards like accountants and lawyers. Retail bankers are being told that they must act in clients’ interests rather than push products. The Retail Banking Academy is the only educational body in the world offering specialised post-graduate training in the retail banking field – both to qualification level and on an on-going basis. Lafferty Group, of which the Academy is part, has provided industry research and intelligence to retail banks for more than 30 years.
|Frontera – Frontera is a digital media platform that connect investors, entrepreneurs, and financial experts dedicated specifically to the world’s frontier and emerging markets. Thousands of finance professionals and entrepreneurs turn to us for smart content that highlights trends and developments in the world’s fastest-growing economies. We are a community of well-connected decision makers who want to build real solutions for real people in the world’s fastest-growing places. Right now someone in the Frontera network is located where you want to explore, learn, and do business.”|
The Hungarian Banking Association is the professional advocacy association of the Hungarian banking sector, coordinating and representing the views of the banking community. The Association was founded in 1989 and currently it has 47 members. Its most important function is to represent the members’ interests vis-à-vis third parties. At an international level HBA became a full member of the European Banking Federation in 2004 and has developed bilateral relations with the banking associations of several countries in order to exchange experience on a regular basis and facilitate technical training.