Messages from BACEE
We start sharing with you relevant news and articles on COVID-19. All this is public information which we find useful for better understanding the coronavirus pandemic and how to fight it.
Your comments are welcome! Please share your opinion or similar information with us by e-mail: email@example.com
Your BACEE Team
We at BACEE are going to prepare a daily short summary on COVID-19 situation in CEE-CIS countries with classification of countries by:
– speed of COVID-19 spreading: increase of proven infections day by day in %
– penetration of infection (proven cases per 1 M inhabitants)
– mortality: deaths per proven cases in %
– increase of deadly outcomes day by day in %
– number of days since the first proven case
– number of days since last proven cases
– number of days since last deadly outcome (if any)
We start with basic statistics provided by WHO, please see the below links. Other elements listed above will be added step by step (asap). Thank you for your attention and patience!
We recommend you the following website containing updated information on COVID-19 (active and closed cases/deaths/recoveries) globally and by country. Data might be different from those of WHO as they are more frequently updated